Tuesday 18 October 2011

Intro.

After a few days without updating my blog (im really sorry, i have been ill) i think its time to introduce myself. Hello everyone, I'm Eva, unfortunatly 20. Things you should know about me... mm.... I love love love love motorbikes and Valentino Rossi. I enjoy reading, even tough i dont read to much (at the moment "Everyone worth knowing" by L.Weisberger), listening to music, and watching Ben Affleck's films. Apart from that, im an outgoing person who loves travelling, learning from different cultures and sleeping. Basically, I came to Roehampton beacause I didn't have much more other options to chose, but know that I'm here, I'm happy. I have met lots of new people from all aroung the globe, and this university is giving the oportunity to study the modules I like. Italian, for instance, is one of my favourites. I have always wanted to go to Italy, to Sicilia to be precise. So if you are wondering about what I will be writting next, easy, probably about something I have already mentioned above... a motogp race? a Ben Affleck film? favourite music bands? we'll see!

  
Valentino Rossi's Ducatti motorbike. 


2 comments: